OTHER NEWS:
Keith will be finishing up his online class during this week! One week from today, it will be completed! Yay for him! So far, he's done so well with his grades and he wants to finish strong. So, while all this is happening with my dad, he's trying to work on his assignments that are due tonight. It was nice they have wifi at the Ludington hospital!
Marsha would really appreciate your prayers for her health. Please pray for her.
We are happy to report that Jessica and Andy were able to get all their worldly possessions moved from one apartment to the other without incident. They had many people to give them help which means SO much to Keith and myself. We would have been there to help if we could have. Sometimes, things just don't work out at a good time. God was so good to supply friends and other family members to help them!
FROM JESUS CALLING BY SARAH YOUNG:
"I am with you and for you, your constant Companion and Provider. The question is whether you are with Me and for Me. Though I never leave you, you can essentially "leave" Me by ignoring Me; thinking or acting as if I am not with you. When you feel distance in our relationship, you know where the problem lies. My Love for you is constant; I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. It is you who change like shifting sand, letting circumstances toss you this way and that.
When you feel far from Me, whisper My name. This simple act, done in childlike faith, opens your hearth to My Presence. Speak to Me in love-tones; prepare to receive My Love, which flows eternally from the cross. I am delighted when you open yourself to My loving Presence."
Genesis 28:15; Hebrews 13:8


No comments:
Post a Comment